Advisory Town Planning Panel’s
Write a Letter Requesting Review of a TCPD Decision and Address it to:
Advisory Town Planning Panel,
Eric Williams Finance Building,
Port of Spain.
REVIEW LETTER SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:-
- Subject and Location of site (as identified in the Town and Country Planning Division’s Refusal or Approval Letter);
- Reasons for requesting a review;
- Proper mailing address;
- Telephone contact number;
- Email address.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION LETTER:-
- Copy of Town and Country Planning Division’s approval/refusal letter and your application document with attachments;
- In cases of a subdivision, you are required to submit a copy of a Cadastral Sheet or a Site Plan Layout;
- In cases of erection and retention of buildings appellant to submit the stamped building plans from Town and Country Planning Division;
- Appeals being made on Final Applications must attach a copy of the application as well as the relevant stamped plans.
- Any other supporting documentation or pictures relevant to the matter.
After submitting the letter to the ATPP, the REVIEW PROCESS is as follows:
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER:- A letter acknowledging receipt of your documents will be mailed to you.
- INVITATION LETTER:- This letter serves to inform the Applicant of the date and time at which they will be given the opportunity to present their matter before the Panel. A telephone call and notification via email would also be made to the Applicant informing them of same.
- ADVICE LETTER:- This letter will indicate the final decision of the Honorable Minister on the matter which was brought before the panel.
ATPP’s Telephone # 612-3000 Ext. 2116, 2115, 2119.
NOTE: THE ATPP DOES NOT FORM PART OF TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING DIVISION AND, AS SUCH, DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO INFORMATION FILES WITH THAT DIVISION. APPLICANTS ARE THEREFORE ADVISED TO ADHERE TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.